Hey there. Thanks for scanning and purchasing (hopefully!) one of our Roaring Forties Lamb Roasts at Harris Farms.
So – first things first. The Lamb you are holding in your hand is 100% grass fed and processed in Geelong, Victoria. The meat is 100% carbon neutral, as it has been covered under our WORLD FIRST carbon neutral company wide certification. More info here.
Roaring Forties Lambs are sourced from some of the most pristine farming regions in Southern Australia. For more info on this brand and it’s provenance – click here.
Otherwise…..lets get cooking!
Everybody loves a roast lamb. Rosemary, lemon and bacon stuffing combine to give this version by Woman’s Day a powerful flavour and texture boost. Roasted vegetables complete the meal.
(With many thanks to womensweeklyfood.com.au for the content of this post).
Roast Lamb Loin
1. Preheat oven to hot, 200°C.
2. Remove string carefully and place aside for later.
3. To make Stuffing; place stuffing ingredients in a food processor. Process until combined. Season to taste. Spoon filling along centre of lamb. Roll up and place elastic string back to it’s original position.
4. Place lamb on a wire rack in a baking dish. Roast for 25-30 minutes, until cooked to taste.
5. Cover with foil and rest for 10 minutes. Serve sliced with roast vegetables. Season generously.