Roaring Forties Lambs are sourced from some of the most pristine farming regions in Tasmania and southern Victoria. For more info on this brand and it’s provenance – click here.
(With many thanks to womensweeklyfood.com.au for the content of this post).
Let’s get cooking!
Prep: 15 mins | Cook: 30 mins | Serves: 3-4
1. Preheat oven to hot, 200°C.
2. Remove string carefully and place aside for later.
3. To make Stuffing; place stuffing ingredients in a food processor. Process until combined. Season to taste. Spoon filling along centre of lamb. Roll up and place elastic string back to it’s original position.
4. Place lamb on a wire rack in a baking dish. Roast for 25-30 minutes, until cooked to taste.
5. Cover with foil and rest for 10 minutes. Serve sliced with roast vegetables. Season generously.